When: November 23, 2022 to December 18, 2022
- Tuesday – Friday: 2 pm – 9 pm
- Weekend: 10 am – 10 pm
- Special opening Monday 12th December 2022: 2pm – 9pm
How to get there:
- 250 mt from Porta Genova FS station (metro M2 and train station)
- 500 mt from the Darsena, with a short walk along the Naviglio Grande
On November 23, the first Swappie store in Italy will open in Milan, on the Naviglio Grande.
In the shop it will be possible to view our products, check our refurbished phones and having the opportunity to compare the various models and aesthetic grades.
Our staff will be on hand to answer any questions. Among the services:
- Purchase support. Choose your model and place your order with a Swappie expert, the phone will then arrive directly to your home.
- Sales support. Fill out the sales questionnaire with us! Or, complete the online part from home and then bring the phone to the store. We will take care of the shipping ourselves, and you won’t have to think about anything else.
- Recycle old phones you can’t sell. At Swappie, we know how important it is to recycle the raw materials in phones, but we also know that it’s not at all easy to recycle them in everyday life! From 23/11 to 18,/12 you can bring your old devices to the store and we will take care of their proper recycling for you. Take an action for the environment…and help us empty your drawers of phones you no longer use!
- Find the support you need. Ask our staff and resolve your questions about how the service works or what we do every day to pursue our mission. Whatever you need, we are there for you!
- Events. Our agenda is full of events, find out about them all:
And much more! Come visit us and play with us or post on Instagram to win your prize.
We are waiting for you!